Saturday, January 31, 2009

Woo Hoo! Functional Training class kicked a$$ Saturday!! We had 8 students this foggy morning. Sylvia (my little red pony); Val (Martini Girl); this cute little couple that's getting married in 3 months; Mario the Boxer; Tambra from the MidWest; cute little Future Trainer, Celeste; Sean the devil and yours truly.

Can you tell that I started this post on Saturday? Cuz it's Monday now and gone is the enthusiasm that I started out with. Today I'm sore. Really sore. But I'm in good company, like everyone else in the class.

So I'm knitting socks for Twig. I'm battling A.D.D. and when the first sock is finished, I have to contend with Second Sock Syndrome, from which I am a chronic sufferer. But yes, I have actually finished a pair. I was actually wearing them the other night. The first pair I ever knit, well and the last pair. They're made from this wild pink variegated washable yarn, probably some poly blend. But they're both done and they're cute!

No comments: