Friday, December 26, 2008

Looks like I made it...

No, no, I'm not talking about something I knit. (I have been doing very little of that lately which is probably why I've been so cranky.) I'm talking about moving - - which didn't go so smoothly. We've only got 1/2 the floor in the bathroom and we really didn't start moving until the 23rd. (Did I mention stress?) And did I also mention that I hadn't done any Christmas shopping either?? Yeah, now you get the picture!
I also want to mention what a pain in the a$$ it is to move without boxes. What? YEAH! we moved without boxes. I know, that's like swinging on a trapeze without a net. We had clothes EVERYWHERE. Who knows where my latest knitting project is or any yarn for that matter.
The best part of this whole scenario is that it is over. Well for the most part anyway. I still have to get clothes put away and call about the other half of the flooring, but that's a piece of cake. Hmm, what's that bag tucked into that corner over there? Right on! It's a knitting bag! Gonna cut this short and maybe knit a few rows....

No comments: