Monday, December 22, 2008

MOVING DAY!

At least I hope it's moving day.
Tired, feeling funky too. Drank too much at Big Brudda's house. Hey, it's Christmas, I had to get in the spirit, didn't I? Yeah, well, maybe next time Sean won't have to pour me into the car to bring me home.
I should be packing. Instead I'm writing a post for a blog nobody reads. LMAO. Well it's here. And it's proof that I'm here.
Ay yay yay - - back to thinking about packing. Not that I have a lot of stuff to pack. I still have a lot of stuff at Tom's. Guess I'll get it when the judge says I can. For now, I barely have a pot to piss in. That is when the flooring guys install it after they put in the bathroom floor. I sure hope they finish today - - I don't want to have to keep going to the Valero gas station to pee...

2 comments:

Danni said...

Ive got my eye on you and your blog.. have a great Christmas!

Ms Lisa Q said...

LOL - Wow! my first reader. I think I'm starting to get the hang of this. I edit myself too much, it takes too long to post. i promise to get better....
since this is late, I hope your Christmas was awesome!